The NAD Evangelism Institute is the tangible expression of the Division’s commitment to inspire a love for evangelism in seminary students, pastors, and lay ministers. The Institute exists to contribute to the mission of reaching every person with the distinctive Christ-centered Adventist message of hope and wholeness.
How we serve
- Theological Education and Seminary Support: Director and associate directors teach evangelism, church growth, lay empowerment, church planting, small groups, and other courses to pastors at the Seventh-day Adventist® Theological Seminary
- Field Schools of Evangelism: Multiple field schools are organized and conducted each year to provide evangelistic experience and education for seminary students. NAD Evangelism Institute personnel conduct and/or supervise each field school event.
- Equipping University—certificates for urban evangelism, campus, and other site outreach programs
- Natural Church Development: Processing the Natural Church Development surveys for individual churches. Training pastors, lay pastors, and lay leaders in conducting surveys, interpreting survey results and implementing needed changes.
- Church Planting: Provide support and education in the area of church planting.
- Small Groups: Equipping workshops for a variety of small groups, discipleship, and spiritual formation workshops in the context of small groups
NAD Evangelism Institute Resource Center has a large quantity of books and materials (some in Spanish) available through their online store at www.nadei.org. Subject areas include:
- Church Growth
- Church Planting
- Natural Church Development
- Pastoral Resources
- Small Groups
- Equipping University Classes
- Natural Church Development Training
- Coach Trainings
- SEEDS Church Planting Conferences
- Small Group Trainings
- Field Schools of Evangelism