To help employees at our headquarters reach their highest potential in living out a Christ-centered message of hope and wholeness. Moreover, we aspire to attract, develop, and retain an exceptionally talented NAD Office workforce to serve our entire Division territory.
How We Serve
- Facilitate the Annual HR Conference
Support within the North American Division headquarters located in Maryland:
- Facilitate compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and organizational policies
- Oversee employment, compensation, employee relations, benefits, and compliance
- Manage employees' benefits, conduct new employee’s orientation, and exit interviews
- Serve as the liaison between the employer and the optional benefit vendors
- Create and maintain timekeeping accounts
- Oversee employees' ergonomic needs
- Assist with employees' professional development opportunities
Annual HR Conference Resources: To receive HR Conference Resources, please email HRS@nadadventist.org
- For past or current employment verification, please send the request and a signed Authorization Release via fax (443) 259-4882 or email HRS@nadadventist.org
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the rapidly-changing situation with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, the administration of the North American Division (NAD) has elected to transition its corporate office in Columbia, Maryland, to a virtual operation. Starting at the end of business on March 17, 2020, all employees will be required to work from home, and all efforts are being made to ensure that day-to-day operations will continue without interruption.
Please note that if you have applied to a vacant position or have placed interest in employment with the North American Division, due to our unprecedented circumstances, we have placed a hold on talent acquisition procedures. However, please look forward to updated communication from our Human Resource Services team once we have transitioned back to our physical location.