To enhance, support and coordinate with the existing Native Ministries, both denominationally operated and supporting ministries, that exist throughout the NAD.
How we serve
- Bringing awareness to the NAD of the challenges of reaching the Native peoples of our territory
- Producing resources for reaching native peoples or promoting existing materials that have been produced by entities already engaged in this work
- Coordinating efforts of the many ministries engaged in Native Ministries
- Developing relationships with leaders in the tribes of North America
- Moccasin News—a newsletter for Native Ministries produced by the Native Ministries Department of the Seventh-day Adventist® Church in Canada
- Native New Health DVDs—available from Native Ministries of the Seventh-day Adventist® Church in Canada at www.NativeNewHealth.ca
- Native New Day Bible studies—available through the local Adventist Book Center
- American Indian Living Radio is a weekly health radio program that is available for free to American Indian radio stations. It is currently on National Public Radio and NV1 and Konic Native Networks. This program features Dr. David DeRose, Weimar physician, author and speaker. The program is mentioned as “the best health radio program in Indian country” by many tribal leaders. To get American Indian Living on the radio in your area, contact Dr. David DeRose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Holbrook Indian School in Holbrook, Arizona, is a K-12 boarding school which is funded by donors from around the North American Division