To make disciples of all people, communicating the everlasting gospel in the context of the three angels’ messages of Revelation 14:6–12, leading them to accept Jesus as personal Savior and unite with His remnant Church, discipling them to serve Him as Lord and preparing them for His soon return.
How we serve
- Serve people who speak a language other than English in Canada, Bermuda, Guam, Micronesia and the United States including but not limited to: Arabic, Chinese, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Lao, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Serbo-Croatian, and Thai.
- Follow Christ’s method as outlined by Ellen G. White in The Ministry of Healing page 143, “The Savior mingled with men as one who desired their good. He showed His sympathy for them, ministered to their needs, and won their confidence. Then He bade them, “Follow Me.”
We offer a Graduate Hispanic Scholarship (Apply Online)
- Carry out periodical meetings that assess specific language groups’ spiritual and social needs and plans strategies on how to address those needs and provide help
- Fund Spirit of Prophecy translations
- Fund and organize evangelistic media outreach
- NADEIF (North American Division Emerging Immigrant Funds) Application