Our mission is to inspire God’s people to fund the message of Hope and Wholeness.
Mission and Vision Objectives:
INSPIRE members through media at the level of story that opens the heart to the Spirit’s influence.
EDUCATE members through redefining stewardship and its impact on their lives in the light of eternity.
IMPLEMENT stewardship through training, collaboration, and the development of resources.
How we serve
- We teach Conference leaders how to develop a conference stewardship program and train pastors to develop programs in their churches.
- We conduct Stewardship Certification courses onsite and online through Adventist Learning Community.
- We educate parents and children by defining stewardship and promoting honesty and generosity.
- We offer and conduct seminars on the Biblical principles of money management for both personal and church financial matters.
- Provide information on tithes and offerings and related matters on our Web site at www.nadstewardship.org.
Stewardship Leaders (Certification, teaching, resources)
- Heart & Treasure Newsletter
- Stewardship Certification
- Guide for Local Church Stewardship Leaders
- Stewardship Motivations (Contains results of a survey commissioned by the NAD)
- Offertory Readings
- 7 Great Facts About Stewardship
- Personal Giving Plan
- Stewardship Jack resources
- Stewardville Daily Times Children's Church Program
- Children's Tithe Envelope
- Smokey Mountain Rescue (123-page story on stewardship for early-teens)
- Taking Care of God's Stuff God's Way (Stewardship stories for kids)
- The Mysterious Note (75-minute feature film on stewardship for kids)
- Life Smoothies (dramatic skits on stewardship)
- Beyond Blessings
- Faithful Stewards
- Stewardship & Everything
- The Fullness of Faithfulness
- Vidas Generosas (Generous Lives)
Presentations (By category)
- Stewardship Weekends/Camp Meetings
- Young Adults
- Young Families