Empower people who are blind to Engage their communities and Embrace the Blessed Hope
Each year, thousands of lives are changed by the services provided to them without cost. All who are legally blind or have physical impairments that prevent them from holding or focusing on ink print are eligible for the following free services:
- Magazines: Braille, large print, mp3 disk, and digital download from Lib.Guide
- Full-Vision Books: multiformat books that combine Braille, print, and audio to provide literacy opportunities to children and family
- Audiobook Library: more than 1,500 volumes on NLS digital cartridge and digital download through Lib.Guide
- PhoneFaith: daily call-in programs, offering connection, education, and inspiration
- Gift Bibles and Study Guides: distributed in Braille, large print, solar player, and NLS digital cartridge
- National Camps for Blind Children: operated in partnership with Adventist camp and retreat centers in the United States
- InSight4Vets: curated resources for military veterans who are legally blind
- Zoo Buds: feature solar-powered audiobook players pocketed inside adorable plush animals. Zoo Buds offer stories and music for children ages 3-9.
Christian Record Services, Inc. is an international organization serving people who are blind worldwide. Churches, individuals, and businesses provide financial support for services.
Give with confidence: Christian Record is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.