Web Site: http://paucasian.adventistfaith.org/
THEME: Many Cultures, One Message, and One Savior
MISSION: Reaching Up, Reaching In, and Reaching Out in the Asian/Pacific Communities of the North American Division
CORE VALUES: Hastening Jesus' Coming through the S.T.A.R.T. Ministry Program:
- Spiritual Renewal
- Training and Leadership Development
- Attracting People to Jesus
- Reaping the Harvest
- Transforming New Disciples
STRATEGY: Getting from Here to There
- All Asian/Pacific pastors will prioritize revival meetings to all churches in the North American Division.
- Equipping and enabling workers and members to be effective servant-leaders and soul winners in the local church. Every church will be a center of evangelism.
- Focusing the community for relational and friendship evangelism.
- All Asian/Pacific pastors will be leading out in reaping campaigns utilizing the spiritual gifts and support of the local church team.
- Establish discipleship programs to assimilate new members to become faithful Seventh-day Adventist members.
INSPIRED WORDS FROM GOD’S MESSENGER: “In the cities of America there are people of almost every language. These need the light that God has given to His Church” –Evangelism 571.3
The director of the Asian/Pacific Ministries Department of the Pacific Union Conference works with the five local conference coordinators and five language group representatives to support the outreach, ministry and growth of 83 churches and 21 companies in the states of Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada and Utah. The department coordinates pastors and lay training through the Pacific Institute of Christian Ministry (PICM), oversees many annual evangelism crusades and other special events within these churches; fostering unity and fellowship; providing mentoring and financial assistance to enhance all outreach and nurture ministries to all Asian/Pacific congregations in the Pacific Union.
|Julie Cunnington Masterson|
|Phone: 805.413.7350||Fax: 805.497.7099|
|Email: email@example.com||Web: www.paucasian.adventistfaith.org|