Vice President for Big Data & Social Media, Public Affairs & Religious Liberty, Publishing Ministries, and Executive Coaching, Training & Development
Alvin Kibble, Vice President
Elder Alvin Maurice Kibble, is a native of Chicago, Illinois, and a third generation Seventh-day Adventist minister.
Celebrating his 43rd year in ministry, he currently serves as a Vice-President of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventist Churches with 1,097,217 members and 5,245 churches and 760 companies.
Elder Kibble is a past president of the Allegheny East Conference of Seventh-day Adventist Churches, and the NAD Regional Presidents Council.
A product of Christian education, he is a graduate of:
- Shiloh Elementary School, Chicago, Illinois
- Broadview Academy, La Fox, Illinois
- Atlantic Union College, South Lancaster, Massachusetts
- Andrews Theological Seminary, Berrien Springs, Michigan
- New York Theological Seminary, New York, New York
Elder Kibble has pastored the following churches:
- Berea Temple SDA, Baltimore, Maryland (Assistant)
- Englewood First SDA, Englewood, New Jersey
- Beth-el SDA, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Montclair First SDA, Montclair, New Jersey
- Patterson SDA, Patterson, New Jersey
- Calvary SDA, Newport News, Virginia
- Trinity Temple SDA Church, Newark, New Jersey
- Ebenezer SDA, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
His ministry at the North American Division includes the following resposibilities:
- Represents NAD Administration at Union Conference Committees & Local Conference Constituency Session.
- Represents the interests of the Regional Conferences, and Regional Ministries within the NAD.
- Serves as Chair of the Breath of Life Television Ministry Executive Committee.
- Serves as Chair of the Policy Review and Development Committee.
- Serves as Chair of the Adventist Information Ministries (AIM).
- Serves as Chair of the Regional Scholarship Committee.
- Serves as a Vice Chair of the Regional Presidents Council.
- Serves as a member/advisor of the Oakwood University Board of Trustees.
- Coordinates the FHES Publishing Ministries.
- Serves as a member of the Review & Herald Publishing Association Board.
- Coordinates the Spirit of Prophecy Ministry for the NAD.
- Serves as an advisor to the Ellen G. White Estate Board.
- Serves as a member of NADCOM, NADOUP, NADCOA, and other committees/councils as may be assigned by the NAD President or NADCOM.
Elder Kibble was awarded the 1981 Newark, New Jersey Human Brotherhood Award, the 1998 Atlantic Union College Alumnus of the Year Award, and in 1999 he was inducted into the prestigious Morehouse College Martin Luther King, Jr. Collegium of Preachers, Ministers, and Scholars.
He has conducted evangelistic campaigns and revivals throughout the United States, and in Bermuda, England, Jamaica, and Africa.
Elder Kibble is married to the former Jewel Peck of Cleveland, Ohio. Raised in Mount Vernon, New York and a graduate of Hampton University, Mrs. Kibble is a registered nurse, a musician, and CEO of BaDiah –a privately owned music record label.
Elder and Mrs. Kibble have two adult sons, Santo and Jason; a daughter-in-law, Danielle; and three grandchildren, Trinity, Jason II, and Hailey Madison
His personal mission statement is "Cooperating with God in the work of salvation. To live a full, rich, well-balanced, Christ centered life of disinterested benevolence with eternity in view."
|Society of Adventist Communicators|