About Our Church
What We Believe
Did you know God speaks to His people today through the gift of prophecy?
One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is prophecy. This gift is an identifying mark of the remnant church and was manifested in the ministry of Ellen. G. White. As the Lord's messenger, her writings are a continuing and authoritative source of truth which provide for the church comfort, guidance, instruction, and correction. They also make clear that the Bible is the standard by which all teaching and experience must be tested.
Hover over the verse to reveal the text.
Joel 2:28, 2928 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. 29 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
Acts 2:14-2114 Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15 These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It's only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 17 “'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. 18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. 19 I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. 20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. 21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'
Hebrews 1:1-3 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
Revelation 12:1717 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God's commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.
Revelation 19:1010 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”
- 1. God speaks to us through the Bible?
- 2. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit co-exist as one eternal God?
- 3. God is the eternal Father?
- 4. Jesus Christ died, rose, and lives to save you?
- 5. The Holy Spirit restores, comforts, guides, protects, and sustains God's children in the way of salvation?
- 6. The world was made in just six days?
- 7. You are awesomely created?
- 8. There is an ongoing battle between good and evil?
- 9. Someone has paid the supreme price for your sins?
- 10. You can be totally free?
- 11. God is more powerful than Satan?
- 12. You are invited to be a part of God’s family on Earth?
- 13. God's people strive consistently to keep His commandments?
- 14. God has a place for you in His community?
- 15. You can start your life over again?
- 16. There is a celebration that expresses our closeness to Christ and willingness to serve others?
- 17. God gives us special gifts and talents so we can live fully for Him?
- 18. God speaks to His people today through the gift of prophecy?
- 19. God gives us the power to obey Him?
- 20. God gives us a specific 24-hour period each week to rest, reflect on Him, and spend time with our families?
- 21. God wants us to take care of all that he has given us?
- 22. God has given us guidelines for living well?
- 23. God designed families?
- 24. Jesus Christ is our advocate and judge?
- 25. Jesus is coming back to this earth?
- 26. Death is a temporary state of unconsciousness?
- 27. God will bring an end to suffering and death?
- 28. We will live with God in our new home forever?