About Our Church
What We Believe
Did you know you can start your life over again?
By baptism we confess our faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and testify of our death to sin and of our purpose to walk in newness of life. Thus we acknowledge Christ as Lord and Savior, become His people, and are received as members by His church. Baptism is a symbol of our union with Christ, the forgiveness of our sins, and our reception of the Holy Spirit. It is by immersion in water and is contingent on an affirmation of faith in Jesus and evidence of repentance of sin. It follows instruction in the Holy Scriptures and acceptance of their teachings.
Hover over the verse to reveal the text.
Romans 6:1-6 What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? 3 Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. 5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin—
Colossians 2:12, 1312 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead. 13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,
Acts 16:30-3330 He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” 31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized.
Acts 22:1616 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.'
Acts 2:3838 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 28:19-2019 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- 1. God speaks to us through the Bible?
- 2. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit co-exist as one eternal God?
- 3. God is the eternal Father?
- 4. Jesus Christ died, rose, and lives to save you?
- 5. The Holy Spirit restores, comforts, guides, protects, and sustains God's children in the way of salvation?
- 6. The world was made in just six days?
- 7. You are awesomely created?
- 8. There is an ongoing battle between good and evil?
- 9. Someone has paid the supreme price for your sins?
- 10. You can be totally free?
- 11. God is more powerful than Satan?
- 12. You are invited to be a part of God’s family on Earth?
- 13. God's people strive consistently to keep His commandments?
- 14. God has a place for you in His community?
- 15. You can start your life over again?
- 16. There is a celebration that expresses our closeness to Christ and willingness to serve others?
- 17. God gives us special gifts and talents so we can live fully for Him?
- 18. God speaks to His people today through the gift of prophecy?
- 19. God gives us the power to obey Him?
- 20. God gives us a specific 24-hour period each week to rest, reflect on Him, and spend time with our families?
- 21. God wants us to take care of all that he has given us?
- 22. God has given us guidelines for living well?
- 23. God designed families?
- 24. Jesus Christ is our advocate and judge?
- 25. Jesus is coming back to this earth?
- 26. Death is a temporary state of unconsciousness?
- 27. God will bring an end to suffering and death?
- 28. We will live with God in our new home forever?