About Our Church
What We Believe
Did you know you are invited to be a part of God's family on Earth?
The church is the community of believers who confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. In continuity with the people of God in Old Testament times, we are called out from the world; and we join together for worship, for fellowship, for instruction in the Word, for the celebration of the Lord's Supper, for service to all mankind, and for the worldwide proclamation of the gospel. The church derives its authority from Christ, who is the incarnate Word, and from the Scriptures, which are the written Word. The church is God's family; adopted by Him as children, its members live on the basis of the new covenant. The church is the body of Christ, a community of faith of which Christ Himself is the Head. The church is the bride for whom Christ died that He might sanctify and cleanse her. At His return in triumph, He will present her to Himself a glorious church, the faithful of all the ages, the purchase of His blood, not having spot or wrinkle, but holy and without blemish.
Hover over the verse to reveal the text.
Mathew 28:19, 20
Ephesians 1:22, 23
Mathew 28:19, 20
Ephesians 1:22, 23
Genesis 12:33 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
Acts 7:3838 He was in the assembly in the wilderness, with the angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our ancestors; and he received living words to pass on to us.
Ephesians 4:11-1511 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. 14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
Ephesians 3:8-118 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Mathew 28:19, 2019 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Mathew 16:13-2013 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” 14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” 17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” 20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.
Mathew 18:1818 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
Ephesians 2:19-2219 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God's people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.
Ephesians 1:22, 2322 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
Ephesians 5:23-2723 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. 25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
Colossians 1:17,1817 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
- 1. God speaks to us through the Bible?
- 2. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit co-exist as one eternal God?
- 3. God is the eternal Father?
- 4. Jesus Christ died, rose, and lives to save you?
- 5. The Holy Spirit restores, comforts, guides, protects, and sustains God's children in the way of salvation?
- 6. The world was made in just six days?
- 7. You are awesomely created?
- 8. There is an ongoing battle between good and evil?
- 9. Someone has paid the supreme price for your sins?
- 10. You can be totally free?
- 11. God is more powerful than Satan?
- 12. You are invited to be a part of God’s family on Earth?
- 13. God's people strive consistently to keep His commandments?
- 14. God has a place for you in His community?
- 15. You can start your life over again?
- 16. There is a celebration that expresses our closeness to Christ and willingness to serve others?
- 17. God gives us special gifts and talents so we can live fully for Him?
- 18. God speaks to His people today through the gift of prophecy?
- 19. God gives us the power to obey Him?
- 20. God gives us a specific 24-hour period each week to rest, reflect on Him, and spend time with our families?
- 21. God wants us to take care of all that he has given us?
- 22. God has given us guidelines for living well?
- 23. God designed families?
- 24. Jesus Christ is our advocate and judge?
- 25. Jesus is coming back to this earth?
- 26. Death is a temporary state of unconsciousness?
- 27. God will bring an end to suffering and death?
- 28. We will live with God in our new home forever?