About Our Church
What We Believe
Did you know Jesus Christ died, rose, and lives to save you?
God the eternal Son became incarnate in Jesus Christ. Through Him all things were created, the character of God is revealed, the salvation of humanity is accomplished, and the world is judged. Forever truly God, He became also truly man, Jesus the Christ. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived and experienced temptation as a human being, but perfectly exemplified the righteousness and love of God. By His miracles He manifested God's power and was attested as God's promised Messiah. He suffered and died voluntarily on the cross for our sins and in our place, was raised from the dead, and ascended to minister in the heavenly sanctuary in our behalf. He will come again in glory for the final deliverance of His people and the restoration of all things.
Hover over the verse to reveal the text.
John 1:1-3, 14
2 Corinthians 5:17-19
1 Corinthians 15:3, 4
Hebrews 8:1, 2
2 Corinthians 5:17-19
1 Corinthians 15:3, 4
Hebrews 8:1, 2
John 1:1-3, 14 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Colossians 1:15-1915 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him
John 10:3030 I and the Father are one.”
John 14:99 Jesus answered: “Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
Romans 6:2323 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
2 Corinthians 5:17-1917 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.
John 5:225 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son.
Luke 1:3535 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.”
Philippians 2:5-115 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; 7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross! 9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Hebrews 2:9-189 But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. 10 In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered. 11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. 12 He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises.” 13 And again, “I will put my trust in him.” And again he says, “Here am I, and the children God has given me.” 14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. 16 For surely it is not angels he helps, but Abraham's descendants. 17 For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. 18 Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.
1 Corinthians 15:3, 43 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,
Hebrews 8:1, 21 Now the main point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, 2 and who serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord, not by a mere human being.
John 14:1-31 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2 My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
- 1. God speaks to us through the Bible?
- 2. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit co-exist as one eternal God?
- 3. God is the eternal Father?
- 4. Jesus Christ died, rose, and lives to save you?
- 5. The Holy Spirit restores, comforts, guides, protects, and sustains God's children in the way of salvation?
- 6. The world was made in just six days?
- 7. You are awesomely created?
- 8. There is an ongoing battle between good and evil?
- 9. Someone has paid the supreme price for your sins?
- 10. You can be totally free?
- 11. God is more powerful than Satan?
- 12. You are invited to be a part of God’s family on Earth?
- 13. God's people strive consistently to keep His commandments?
- 14. God has a place for you in His community?
- 15. You can start your life over again?
- 16. There is a celebration that expresses our closeness to Christ and willingness to serve others?
- 17. God gives us special gifts and talents so we can live fully for Him?
- 18. God speaks to His people today through the gift of prophecy?
- 19. God gives us the power to obey Him?
- 20. God gives us a specific 24-hour period each week to rest, reflect on Him, and spend time with our families?
- 21. God wants us to take care of all that he has given us?
- 22. God has given us guidelines for living well?
- 23. God designed families?
- 24. Jesus Christ is our advocate and judge?
- 25. Jesus is coming back to this earth?
- 26. Death is a temporary state of unconsciousness?
- 27. God will bring an end to suffering and death?
- 28. We will live with God in our new home forever?