Vice President for Ministries
Director of Special Projects
“It has been my privilege to work with amazing professionals who love God and have been gifted with leadership in a broad spectrum of specialties.”
Debra Brill is administrative liaison and chairs the NAD committees and boards for the following ministries: Adventist Community Services; Adult, Children’s, Deaf, Disabilities, Family, Health, Hope for Humanity, Philanthropic Services for Institutions, Prayer, Resource Development, Special Projects, Stewardship, Women’s and Youth/Young Adult Ministries. She also serves on the board of Versacare, Inc.
She previously served as Executive Director for research and development, Church Resources Consortium, Pacific Union Conference, and in Potomac Conference as Associate Director for Adult, Children’s Ministries and Special Projects for the president. She has been a Vice President in North America Division since 1998.
Debra is married to George Brill, associate director for NAD IT Services. They have two adult children, Christa and Ivan, and three grandchildren.
|Adventist Event Planners Association||@aepaplanners|
|Adventist Ministries Convention|
|Phone: 301.680.6422||Email: email@example.com|
|Phone: 301.680.6429||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone: 301.680.6700||Email: email@example.com|
|Fax: 301.680.6464||Web: www.aepa.co|
- Vice President for Media Ministries
- Vice President for Education
- Vice President for Strategic Planning Assessment
- Vice President for Ministries
- Vice President for Multilingual Ministries
- Vice President for Big Data & Social Media, Public Affairs & Religious Liberty, and Executive Coaching, Training & Development
- Assistant to the President