Vice President for Education
To provide opportunity for students to accept Christ as their Savior, to allow the Holy Spirit to transform their lives, and to fulfill the commission of preaching the gospel to all the world. To develop the “whole person” concept in each student, educate them to accept service as a way of life, to be sensitive to the needs of people at home and in society, and to become active members in the Church.
How we serve
- The NAD operates a system of more than 1,000 elementary and secondary schools and 14 colleges and universities
- Develop curriculum, birth (Early Childhood Education Centers) though 12th grade
- Develop and implement technology services such as policies, acceptable use documents, technology plans, etc.
- Produce marketing materials for all Adventist schools, including developing marketing workshops every two years
- Produce curriculum guidance documents, including standards, essential learnings, frameworks, etc.
- Set certification standards and publish manuals
- Develop, implement, and publish school evaluation documents, policies, and procedures
- Coordinate K-12 technology through Technology and Distance Learning Committee (TDEC)
- Provide liaison services for colleges and universities
- Vice President for Media Ministries
- Vice President for Education
- Vice President for Strategic Planning Assessment
- Vice President for Ministries
- Vice President for Multilingual Ministries
- Vice President for Big Data & Social Media, Public Affairs & Religious Liberty, Publishing Ministries, and Executive Coaching, Training & Development
- Assistant to the President